In this course, we shows you how to stay up to date with the latest educational technology and classroom management techniques. He introduces you to new tips you can use to be more efficient, and increase student achievement.
He covers concepts like the flipped classroom, Common Core Standards, and the role of social media in education. This course also covers a variety of productivity apps, learning management systems, and other technologies, using a project-based approach that simulates the real K–12 or university classroom environment.
Frequently asked questions:
What is the price of a product?
– All course and guide price mentioned on product page. Select any product which you want and then add product in cart for purchase.
How popular is DigiMRT course?
– It seems people really like our stuff. So far more than 15,000 happy students from more than 10 different states have signed up for our courses and have downloaded our ebooks. According to Alexa Traffic Ranks, DigiMRT is among the top 1% most popular websites in India. We are very grateful for the support we have.
What do I get, when I sign up for a course?
– You get a ebook, which includes the full course material (all our ebooks are in HTML and PDF-format, and more than 150-pages of course materials) + you get permission to take a test. If you pass the test, you will get notified via email.
How difficult is it understand?
– All our courses are beginners level. Even though the courses are beginners level, we advise, that you read the course material. There are 50 questions in each course. The passing score is 50%. The time limit is 60 minutes (i.e. 1 hour). This means, that you need to answer correct on at least 25 out of 50 questions, within 1 hour, in order to pass the test. The questions are multiple choice questions.
How many course can I take?
– You can take as many course as you like. There is no limit. At the moment you can signup for any (or all) of these online marketing course programs. 200