Ecommerce means customers can buy products with a click of a button. The question is, will they buy them from you or your competitors? A successful ecommerce marketing strategy will not only help you generate more sales, but also keep those customers coming back for more.
In this course, the marketing tactics and tools you need to increase conversions and revenue. Discover how to build an effective ecommerce site that leverages platforms that customers already love, like Amazon and eBay. Learn how to take advantage of free traffic, and how paid traffic fits into your marketing mix. Finally discover how to optimize touchpoints throughout the marketing funnel—from email to product landing pages—to increase your conversions.
What is ecommerce?
Building an ecommerce site
Attracting free traffic via SEO and social media
Acquiring paid traffic
Increasing website conversions
Email marketing for increase conversions
Frequently asked questions:
What is the price of a product?
– All course and guide price mentioned on product page. Select any product which you want and then add product in cart for purchase.
How popular is DigiMRT course?
– It seems people really like our stuff. So far more than 15,000 happy students from more than 10 different states have signed up for our courses and have downloaded our ebooks. According to Alexa Traffic Ranks, DigiMRT is among the top 1% most popular websites in India. We are very grateful for the support we have.
What do I get, when I sign up for a course?
– You get a ebook, which includes the full course material (all our ebooks are in HTML and PDF-format, and more than 150-pages of course materials) + you get permission to take a test. If you pass the test, you will get notified via email.
How difficult is it understand?
– All our courses are beginners level. Even though the courses are beginners level, we advise, that you read the course material. There are 50 questions in each course. The passing score is 50%. The time limit is 60 minutes (i.e. 1 hour). This means, that you need to answer correct on at least 25 out of 50 questions, within 1 hour, in order to pass the test. The questions are multiple choice questions.
How many course can I take?
– You can take as many course as you like. There is no limit. At the moment you can signup for any (or all) of these online marketing course programs. 1200